[USRP-users] X310 10GigEthernet Tx streaming tweaks

hossein talaiee h.talaiee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 03:53:30 EDT 2015

Hi, There is a simple solution that would add some latency to your work but
it decrease underflow occurrence drastically, and it's buffering !

Here is how I achieve this:
Using a separate thread to feed the USRP device from a circular buffer and
another one to produce stream and use a very good lock mechanism to buffer
without sleep, like mutex !