[USRP-users] USB problems

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Jul 27 21:44:08 EDT 2015

On 27.07.2015 15:55, Vsr Ravi via USRP-users wrote:
> Can anyone please tell what this means and what do I do next as I am new
> to gnuradio. Thanks

Hey Ravi,

first of all, it means your USRP is working fine. There's a lot of
detail in there as well, but since you're just starting, I recommend you
start with some GNU Radio tutorials (e.g. the guided tutorials you can
find on gnuradio.org). This will give you more insight into how to use
GNU Radio. I recommend you then ask specific questions on the individual
components (e.g. what are the gain stages) from the uhd_usrp_probe
output as they come up.

Cheers,
Martin