[USRP-users] USB problems

Vsr Ravi vsr_ravi at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 18:18:43 EDT 2015

Hi all,I have tried connecting my USRP to my laptop via USB cable. But anything is not being detected even though i type in sudo "uhd_find_devices". It says
linux; GNU C++ version 4.8.4; Boost_105500; UHD_003.009.git-144-g407e3086
No UHD Devices Found
 I have also used this command below. But I have not seen any difference. Is there a problem with anything. I am using USRP1. Should I rewrite any udev rules? or is the UHD installation is not latest or not properly done?  Please reply ASAP.
Thank you very much.cd usr/lib/uhd/utils
sudo cp uhd-usrp.rules /etc/udev/rules.d/
sudo udevadm control --reload-rules
sudo udevadm trigger