[USRP-users] E310 usage manual help

Daniel Adolfo Mamani Rodríguez daniel.mamani at ucsp.edu.pe
Thu Jul 23 14:38:41 EDT 2015

​Hi Philip, thank you for you answer. I've try to build the gr-tutorial
​module to use my_qpsk_demod_cb block directly in the E310, but when I run
my .py file I get this

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "vocoqpskrx.py", line 20, in <module>
    import tutorial
ImportError: No module named tutorial

vocoqpskrx.py is a scheme that uses the qpsk demodulator of the tutorial
and a vocoder to transmit voice, I tested it on the usrp1 and works fine.
Any help would be apreciated.

PD: to install the module on USRP E310 we use the standard steps (cmake ..,
make , etc) in the directory /usr/share/gnuradio

Thanks in advance

*Daniel Adolfo Mamani Rodríguez*
*Estudiante de Ing. de **Telecomunicaciones - UCSP*
*Movistar: 982981061*
*RPM: #982981061*