[USRP-users] Help with UHD Devices

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Thu Jul 23 12:36:23 EDT 2015

Dear Vsr Ravi,

the UHD version you're using is really really old. I cannot test this
version, and I strongly recommend updating your version of UHD.
Theoretically, the USRP1 might work with this, but daughterboards of the
last 4 years won't be supported (these are the popular ones), so getting
this version of UHD to detect your USRP might not be worthwhile.

However, the typical case here is that on your system, UHD lacks access
privileges to your USB device.
Try running as
sudo uhd_find_devices
or copying the *.rules file to /etc/udev/rules.d from your UHD installation.

Best regards,
Marcus Müller