[USRP-users] issues with the FUSB.h code on 64 bit linux

Oscar Isoz jan.oscar.isoz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:18:59 EDT 2015

Thanks for your help

As you said, the code base I am using is ancient - probably at-least  eight
years old and it only uses parts of the Gnu-radio to create a software to
sample raw GNSS samples from the frontend -
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10981

Do you know if the UHD driver is compatible with the EZ-Fx2 chip? (the wiki
page is stated as "deprecated")

Best regards
Oscar