[USRP-users] issues with the FUSB.h code on 64 bit linux

Tom Tsou tom.tsou at ettus.com
Wed Jul 22 13:46:20 EDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 3:26 AM, Oscar Isoz via USRP-users
<usrp-users at lists.ettus.com> wrote:
> USB_set configuration success
> USB_claim configuration success
> USB_set alt interface success
> USB make dev handle
>  e_d_ephandle6  success
> fusb_linux d_ndblocks  1024
> fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate memory
> fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate memory

Indeed, this code is ancient and older than the current git repository itself.

I strongly suggest using the UHD driver, but, if you insist, you can
try compiling with the '--with-fusb-tech=libusb1' flag. That will at
least force libusb for the transport instead of using the kernel ioctl
calls.

  -TT