[USRP-users] issues with the FUSB.h code on 64 bit linux

Oscar Isoz jan.oscar.isoz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 06:26:36 EDT 2015

Hello
Recently I found an old SiGe module and tried to get it to run
But all I get is a large number of fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate
memory

The code works fine on my old 32 but Linux computer, but fails on my new
updated 64 bit :(

Some output from a piece of code using the Fusb.h file with some extra
debugging info
"

USB_set configuration success
USB_claim configuration success
USB_set alt interface success
USB make dev handle
 e_d_ephandle6  success
fusb_linux d_ndblocks  1024
fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate memory
fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate memory
fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate memory
fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate memory
fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate memory
fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate memory
fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate memory
fusb::_submit_urb: Cannot allocate memory
 e_d_ephandle start success
fx2 initiated
"

Does anyone have any idea of how to fix the fusb issue? (it doesn't happen
when I use the module on a 32bit computer with a few years old Linux kernel)

I am running Ubuntu 15.04 and uname -a gives :
Linux  3.19.0-21-generic #21-Ubuntu SMP Sun Jun 14 18:31:11 UTC 2015 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Best regards
Oscar Isoz