[USRP-users] RFNoc E310 Support

Adams, Andrew L. Andrew.Adams at jhuapl.edu
Tue Jul 21 17:57:23 EDT 2015

Hi Philip,

Starting with sdimage-gnuradio-dev.direct, I removed S35gpsdo and S34gps_prep from /etc/rc5.d, which fixed my segmentation fault due to lack of GPS control ACK. However, I am now getting a Runtime error due to FPGA compatibility, "Expected FPGA compatibility number 7.x, but got 6.0". Do I need to build a new FPGA image from the fpga source in UHD?

Andrew Adams
AOS-QWW
Applied Physics Laboratory
Johns Hopkins University