[USRP-users] E310 network mode

Nowlan, Sean Sean.Nowlan at gtri.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 21 16:23:51 EDT 2015

Note - using fido-test

http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/alpha/fido-test/

From: USRP-users [mailto:usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com] On Behalf Of Nowlan, Sean via USRP-users
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 4:23 PM
To: 'USRP-users at lists.ettus.com'
Subject: [USRP-users] E310 network mode

Any clues why I'm getting "RuntimeError: sensor proxy recv timeout" when starting, stopping, and then restarting uhd_fft using an E310 in network mode? The E310 is running usrp_e3x0_network_mode, but I have to restart it to make the timeout error go away.

I'm using uhd maint from today (3.8.5-rc1) and gnuradio maint from today (3.7.7.1). Both the host and the E310 were compiled/cross-compiled from these versions, and I ran uhd_images_downloader on the E310 to get the correct FPGA image.

Sean