[USRP-users] [UHD] Request for Feedback: C-API

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Mon Jul 20 22:07:22 EDT 2015

Hi friends,

we will soon be amending UHD with a C API, and we've just pushed it
public for feedback: https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/uhd/c-api

Quick disclaimer: It's not 100% feature-complete (i.e., not every single
item from the C++ API has made it to the C API), but we will fix those
holes over time. Also, the documentation is 'implicit' right now,
meaning the C API itself isn't documented itself, but follows the C++
API closely.

I'm very interested to hear if there's any feedback from anyone on this.
I recommend starting with the C-examples (in host/examples/*.c) if you
want to learn more.

Cheers,
Martin