[USRP-users] Master Clock Supression

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Mon Jul 20 17:36:22 EDT 2015

A further point of clarity.  The clock being fed to the UBX boards on X310
is 50 MHz (1/4 the master clock rate).  The full 200 MHz master clock is
being fed to the FPGA, DACs, and ADCs.  On the X310, the DACs  and ADCs are
under the daughter boards and the clocking circuitry is between them.

Regards,
Michael