[USRP-users] The FPGA build is not compatible with the host code build.

David Goncalves davegoncalves at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:53:38 EDT 2015

This exact issue has just happened to me with ExtIO-USRP to run SDR# with
my N210r4. What I did in that case was flash the MAINT branch images to the
N210, and the application was then happy. The UHD utilities will not be.

Maint: http://files.ettus.com/binaries/maint_images/

I'm wondering what the issue is. In my case I've emailed Balint since I
thought it was a specific issue with ExtIO-USRP.

--
David Goncalves