[USRP-users] USRP B210 Sometimes Not Appearing with lsusb

devin kelly dwwkelly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:30:01 EDT 2015

I upgraded from 3.13 to 3.16 and that seemed to do the trick. Here's the
output from lspci -v for the USB controller just for reference.

00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation ValleyView USB xHCI Host
Controller (rev 0c) (prog-if 30 [XHCI])
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device 2056
        Memory at d0700000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
        Capabilities: [80] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/8 Maskable- 64bit+
        Kernel driver in use: xhci_hcd

Thanks!

--
http://alum.wpi.edu/~dkelly/