[USRP-users] Master Clock Supression

devin kelly dwwkelly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:04:54 EDT 2015

Right now I've got two X310s each with two UBXs.  I have each TX/RX antenna
on subdev A connected to each other (with 40 dB of attenuation), same for
each B subdev.  I have all the RX2 antennas terminated.

I see the tones on regardless of the subdev/antenna combination.  I also
tried connecting a spectrum analyzer to the TX/RX antenna ports and saw no
tones.  I also put an antenna on my spectrum analyzer and saw no tones over
the air with the antenna right next to each X310.

Thanks Again,
Devin

--
http://alum.wpi.edu/~dkelly/