[USRP-users] [UHD] Replacing Cheetah Templates with Mako

Michael Dickens michael.dickens at ettus.com
Fri Jul 17 12:45:02 EDT 2015

Probably. It works nicely with Python 2.7 & I don't think it does
anything 2.7 specific or special -- Martin mostly used 2to3 to do the
conversion, then swapped out 'urllib2' for 'request'. MacPorts hasn't
supported Python 2.6 in a long time (just Python 2.7 and 3.4), so I have
no easy way of testing for support < 2.7 nor 3.0 -> 3.3. Maybe someone
else does & can do testing & report back? - MLD