[USRP-users] Development for E-310.

Philip Balister philip at opensdr.com
Fri Jul 17 11:34:56 EDT 2015

On 07/16/2015 01:30 PM, prabhu via USRP-users wrote:

>  There are tons and tons of documents available for other embedded devices
> such as Beaglebone Black, Raspberry pi etc... which also runs on embedded
> linux OS and I also see people using SDK to build applications for those
> devices.

These documents were all written by volunteers from the community, not
by the people selling the hardware. We are trying hard to develop this
level of support and welcome help from the community.

We've made a start for GNU Radio at:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Embedded

Many of the items there are useful for E310 development. Ideas for new
pages are welcome, but help writing is really appreciated.

Philip