[USRP-users] Development for E-310.

Thierry Guichon thierry at guichonchi.com
Fri Jul 17 08:00:06 EDT 2015

I have been facing similar issues when starting developing on the E310 one
week ago. I have not resolved all of them yet. There are in fact more
questions once you start going deeper in the cross -compiling.

Ettus team, thanks for your great responses on the email list and for a
great product, however, IMHO I believe that it may be time to perform an
overall of the documentation which for the most part is disorganized and
incomplete

Sorry for the harsh words

Sincerely

Thierry