[USRP-users] Fwd: B2x0 maximum receive power before device damage occurrs.

Urban Hakansson uhakansson at tecore.com
Thu Jul 16 15:38:02 EDT 2015

Marcus,

See my reply with follow up questions below.

In case my first reply reached you, I apologize for sending my reply twice. I am never quite sure if I should 1) hit Reply button which enters "Marcus D. Leech" <mleech at ripnet.com> in the To: field or 2) hit Reply To All, which also enters "USRP-users at lists.ettus.com" <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com> in the Cc: field or swap the two addresses, so that "USRP-users at lists.ettus.com" <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com> ends up in the To: field and "Marcus D. Leech" <mleech at ripnet.com> ends up in the Cc: field or 3) just enter "USRP-users at lists.ettus.com" <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com> in the To: field and delete "Marcus D. Leech" <mleech at ripnet.com> all together from my reply.

Urban