[USRP-users] UHD build problem on Win7

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Thu Jul 16 08:23:15 EDT 2015

> Let me get back to you -- I do believe we can reproduce that setup here
> in the lab.

Awesome, thanks Martin!!

> Sure, why make things easy :)

> Please note that while we're not trying to make things hard on the
> Windows users, we don't use that platform for development and the rapid
> development on rfnoc-devel can sometimes lead to the Windows experience
> being not quite as smooth.

No problem, I understand.  In the end I don't want this to really be my
solution either, but until I can get my hands on a decent linux box, I
thought I would burn a few cycles and see how rough it could be.  Let me
know if there is something you need me to do on my end, or more
information you need from me to help debug.  Thanks.