[USRP-users] [UHD] Release Candidate 3.8.5 Announcement

Perelman, Nathan nperelman at LGSInnovations.com
Wed Jul 15 19:33:23 EDT 2015

For the sc16->sc16 SSE converter, is that for the big to little endian Vita
49 to host conversion? Any idea about how much of a performance boost that
is?
-Nathan Perelman

-----Original Message-----
From: USRP-users [mailto:usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com] On Behalf Of
Martin Braun via USRP-users
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5:26 PM
To: 'USRP-users at lists.ettus.com'
Subject: [USRP-users] [UHD] Release Candidate 3.8.5 Announcement

Dear UHD-users,

we are very close to releasing another maint (stable) release of UHD.
The release candidate has just been tagged and pushed and is available
through the usual channels, you can browse the tag on github:
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/003_008_005_rc1

This release comes with no new features, it's all bugfixes and stability
issues. Note that changes were merged both into the FPGA and UHD repos,
despite the small changeset. We still recommend everyone to upgrade to this
release.

Binaries will be made available when we do the actual release.

Cheers,
Martin

## 003.008.005
* E3xx: Added support for battery-based E3xx device (E312),
  get_freq() for network mode, fixed GPS time initialization bug
* AD9361-based devices: Fixed frequency readback bug
* B200: Fixed DCM issues, better loopback failure handling,
  fix erroneous warning for custom clock rates
* X3x0: Better warnings for clock reate / ref freq
* multi_usrp: Added define for GPIO capabilities (enables
  exposure in GNU Radio)
* UHD: sc16->sc16 SSE converter
* Manual: Multiple minor updates, FPGA manual improvements,
* Build System: Fixed builds on some Windows platforms, removed
  stray prints