[USRP-users] UHD build problem on Win7

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Wed Jul 15 15:09:04 EDT 2015

>which compiler + version are you using? We tried building rfnoc-devel on
>Windows, and didn't see these issues, but we are using a lot of C++
>features.
I am using the MS VS Community 2013 version.  It sais that it's C++
compiler is: Visual C++ 2013   06177-004-0444002-02344

>Also, you've built rfnoc in the past, haven't you? What changed?
Well, I couldn't have things go TOO smoothly for me, so I added a new
wrinkle.  Since I had been doing my work on a linux VM, I was starting
to see some streaming data issues, so I decided to see if I could setup
UHD on the windows side to see if it would solve some of my issues.  It
may not be worth it in the end, but I thought it might benefit me to
give it a go to see what I could do.