[USRP-users] USRP B210 Sometimes Not Appearing with lsusb

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Wed Jul 15 13:25:26 EDT 2015

Hello Devin:

Which USB controller are you using on this Intel Atom NUC single board
computer??

It would probably be worth trying a kernel upgrade, and see if that helps.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/506956/how-can-i-install-3-16-kernel-on-ubuntu-14-04

http://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2015/02/upgrade-linux-kernel-3-19-ubuntu-14-04/

--Neel