[USRP-users] USRP B210 Sometimes Not Appearing with lsusb

mleech at ripnet.com mleech at ripnet.com
Wed Jul 15 12:00:54 EDT 2015

Yes, you can try a system upgrade, in case the drivers for your USB-3.0
controller have been updated.

Inappropriately falling-back to USB-2.0 is usually a host-controller
issue, also make sure that you're using either the cable that was
shipped with the B210, or a good-quality USB-3.0 cable.

 --

http://alum.wpi.edu/~dkelly/ [2]

Links:
------