[USRP-users] USRP B210 Sometimes Not Appearing with lsusb

devin kelly dwwkelly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:54:06 EDT 2015

Thanks for the help.  The boards I'm using are Atom based (which is x86_64,
not ARM) just to be clear.  I'm on Ubuntu 14.04 so maybe using a newer
kernel would help?

Also, I've noticed that my USRPs will sometimes fall back to USB 2.0
despite being plugged into a USB 3.0 port.  Could this be related?  Is
there anything I can do to encourage the USRP to always come up in USB 3.0
mode?

Devin

--
http://alum.wpi.edu/~dkelly/