[USRP-users] Compatibility number mismatch between a custom FPGA image and host code

Justin Tallon . tallonj at tcd.ie
Wed Jul 15 10:37:23 EDT 2015

Hey Guys!

I am trying to introduce a custom FPGA image to a B210 but I am getting a
compatibility error (looking for 6 got 7)

However I build from the same version  (Version: 003.008.004-release)
 which usually means it would be compatible?

The only issue I can think of is that I have built the .bin file on a
different machine and created the project manually as opposed to using the
makefile.

Any instruction on this would be greatly helpful!

Thanks,
Justin.

--
Regards,