[USRP-users] USRP B210 Sometimes Not Appearing with lsusb

Stefano Speretta s.speretta at isispace.nl
Wed Jul 15 09:09:23 EDT 2015

I had the exact same problems with the setup you described (with and
without a USB3 hub that had an external power supply). After a lot of
tests it seemed a limitation on the Linux side because everything worked
fine on a Windows7 machine. BTW, all the tests were performed on a Dell
R210 with Debian stable and Windows 7.

Cheers,
Stefano