[USRP-users] [UHD] Release Candidate 3.8.5 Announcement

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Tue Jul 14 17:26:09 EDT 2015

Dear UHD-users,

we are very close to releasing another maint (stable) release of UHD.
The release candidate has just been tagged and pushed and is available
through the usual channels, you can browse the tag on github:
https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/tree/003_008_005_rc1

This release comes with no new features, it's all bugfixes and stability
issues. Note that changes were merged both into the FPGA and UHD repos,
despite the small changeset. We still recommend everyone to upgrade to
this release.

Binaries will be made available when we do the actual release.

Cheers,
Martin

## 003.008.005
* E3xx: Added support for battery-based E3xx device (E312),
  get_freq() for network mode, fixed GPS time initialization bug
* AD9361-based devices: Fixed frequency readback bug
* B200: Fixed DCM issues, better loopback failure handling,
  fix erroneous warning for custom clock rates
* X3x0: Better warnings for clock reate / ref freq
* multi_usrp: Added define for GPIO capabilities (enables
  exposure in GNU Radio)
* UHD: sc16->sc16 SSE converter
* Manual: Multiple minor updates, FPGA manual improvements,
* Build System: Fixed builds on some Windows platforms, removed
  stray prints