[USRP-users] E310 timed commands

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Fri Jul 10 19:35:25 EDT 2015

Hello Dave:

The manual is ahead of the code. Timed commands are not currently supported
on the E310. Specifically, timed commands for the CORDIC on the FPGA and
for antenna switching will work, but any timed commands for the RF front
end, such as for re-tuning and setting gain, will not work. We plan to add
this capability soon, and that's why the manual says that it's available.

--Neel