[USRP-users] fpga build win7

Ian Buckley ianb at ionconcepts.com
Fri Jul 10 12:20:42 EDT 2015

Looking at that Lisa I can not but help think that the problem is which ever Unix emulation package you are using for Windows. Ettus builds no FPGA's under Windows so these scripts aren't tested for that purpose.
There are a few USRP users who do use Windows as a build platform, and perhaps they can add more expert advice?

-Ian