[USRP-users] WBX daughterboard and ADC clipping - USRP n210

Garey, Marshall Owen mgarey at lanl.gov
Thu Jul 9 17:49:07 EDT 2015

UPDATE: I found a couple of archived threads that I like:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2010-11/msg00542.html
http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2013-June/006975.html

It seems that I should probably limit my signal to -25 dBm absolute max, and probably <30dBm to be safe. Is this fair? And is there any better way to see ADC clipping than what I mentioned in my previous post? Thanks so much for your help.
Marshall