[USRP-users] How does cmake_install.cmake in an OOT get populated?

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Thu Jul 9 12:58:07 EDT 2015

In creating an RFNoC block that does not require any C++ code, I did the
following:
#cd ~
#gr_modtool newmod test
#cd gr-test
#cd grc
#Put your .xml files in here for the block that you want to build.
#cd ..
#mkdir build && cd build
#cmake ..

And here is where I run into a problem.  I then had to go into
grc/cmake_install.cmake and add the following section to the end of the
file:
IF(NOT CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT OR "${CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT}" STREQUAL
"Unspecified")
    FILE(INSTALL DESTINATION
"${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks" TYPE FILE FILES
    "/home/lts/gr-test/grc/uhd_rfnoc_doubler.xml"
    )
ENDIF(NOT CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT OR "${CMAKE_INSTALL_COMPONENT}"
STREQUAL "Unspecified")

If I didn't add that in before doing a make && sudo make install, the
GRC doesn't get the double RFNoC block installed and can't use it.

My question is, am I following the correct steps, or am I missing some
command that tweaks the ~gr-test/build/grc/cmake_install.cmake
automagically to add in my needed xml file locations?