[USRP-users] Where does the RFNOC block name come from?

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Thu Jul 9 12:34:11 EDT 2015

> Well nothing will create it for you. You're supposed to write that
> file and put it there.
>
> In my blocks I just added it to UHD and it gets installed when I
> install UHD. Not sure if there is any kind of convention for how to do
> OOT with rfnoc yet.

Well, that did it, thanks.  What I did was copy my xml on my host from:
~/uhd/host/include/uhd/usrp/rfnoc/blocks
to the E310 to:
/usr/share/uhd/rfnoc/blocks/

That makes everything happy again, so I can keep moving forward.  Seems
like that should be automagically installed during some process
somewhere though in the end.