[USRP-users] [Discuss-gnuradio] [UHD] Cause of sequence errors (SSSSS...) when using USRP N210 as transmitter?

George Hadley ghadley at purdue.edu
Thu Jul 9 10:55:48 EDT 2015

UHD version is 3.008.004.

Looking at the connection properties in the Windows Network/Sharing
Center, I see "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" listed as the
ethernet controller. Looking at the network settings through the VM, the
adapter type "Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop (82540EM) is listed.

Thank you for crossposting and your continued assistance.
George

--
George Hadley
ECE Lab Coordinator