[USRP-users] Urgent Help Needed

prabhu prabhu142003 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:58:43 EDT 2015

Hi all,
I am using USRP E-310. It has an embedded OS. But this has very limited
functions. I am not able to install the SCIPY stack. I am not able to
complete it because of the warning which says "LAPACK" missing.
This device does not have package repository similar to other linux
operating systems. Only way I can install a new package is through OPKG
which also missing basic libraries.

This device cannot be operated in Network Mode. And because of this some we
need have the functionality of installing the missing library files.

SCIPY and NUMPY stack of python is heavily needed for some signal
processing and other math operations if I am writing a python script.

I tried to install the LAPACK library from source but new issues crops up
saying gfortran command not found. If any one faced the same issue and have
a solution do share with me.

*Thanks,*
*Prabhu Janakaraj*