[USRP-users] [UHD] Replacing Cheetah Templates with Mako

Martin Braun martin.braun at ettus.com
Tue Jul 7 17:38:02 EDT 2015

Hi Nathan,

thanks for the feedback -- Mako 0.4.2 probably works, too, we just
haven't tested it yet.  It looks like we can possibly go back as far as
0.4.1 (which is more than four years old, which seems like a fair age
for a dependency).

We'll give it a spin and roll back the minimum version, if possible.

Thanks again,
Martin