[USRP-users] fpga build win7

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Tue Jul 7 14:01:36 EDT 2015

I just wanted to add that we current do FPGA builds on Ubuntu 14.04, so if
you can also use that platform, then the Makefiles should run without any
problems. We only support Xilinx ISE at the moment, but there is
preliminary Vivado support in the maint branch. We currently support
version 2014.4, but I don't think your version 2015.1 will work, although
we plan to add support for 2015.1 or 2015.2 later this year. I think Xilinx
lets you access any recent version of Vivado on any platform, so you should
be able to install 2014.4 on Ubuntu 14.04 using your current Vivado license.

--Neel