[USRP-users] fpga build win7

Faller, Lisa-Marie Lisa-Marie.Faller at aau.at
Tue Jul 7 00:32:36 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I would like to run an x310 under Windows7/8 64bit with customized FPGA code.
Since I am all new to that topic, I started by installing MinGW and UHD as well as Vivado 15.1.
I downloaded all fpga images (master, maint, rfnoc-devel) from ettus_research github.
Until now I could not manage to compile any of them.

Below is the output I get with the make command.
Can you maybe help me further? What is the difference between the 3 fpga-image-branches?
Is there some kind of documentation on how all the different blocks of Verilog/vhdl code link together?
Or on how to write customized code?

Thank you and best regards,
Lisa

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0B7FE.5CA3A8B0]