[USRP-users] Can ping but not find_device on N210

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Tue Jul 7 11:58:54 EDT 2015

On 07/07/2015 11:55 AM, Aaron Henderson wrote:
> I took your suggestion to change the IP address 10.51.14.0/9 to mean
> 10.51.14.0 through 10.51.14.9. Since that is not what you meant, can
> you clarify?
>
> Aaron

It's a very common notation in expressing address ranges in IP, and I
derived it from your netstat -rn output from earlier, it means the lower
9 bits are
   the local address part, so on your subnet,  hosts are allocated from
a pool of 512 addresses.  I assume that you're connected to some kind of
   institutional/corporate/soho network on your 10.51.4 network, and
you'll need to allocate a legitimate address from that range, or get a 1GiGe
   card for your computer, and use that with the "factory issue" IP
address scheme for your N210.