[USRP-users] Can ping but not find_device on N210

Aaron Henderson eginehen at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 10:11:20 EDT 2015

With method 2 I gave the following command 'sudo ./usrp2_recovery.py --ifc=eth0 --new-ip=10.51.14.1' and got a 'Done' message, so I take it that the change was succesful, and I can ping the device. However, uhd_usrp_probe and uhd_find_devices gives the same errors as before.

I have even tried setting the subnet with this command './usrp_burn_mb_eeprom --values="subnet=255.255.254.0, gateway=10.51.14.1" to no avail.

The positive change is that I can change my IP address now.

Aaron