[USRP-users] Can ping but not find_device on N210

Aaron Henderson eginehen at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:46:11 EDT 2015

I am using a 4 port Netgear hub, because, the tower I am using has only one ethernet port.

My host PC IP addres is set to 10.51.14.35, and my N210 has an IP address of the factory default (192.168.10.2) with no way to change it.

The results from 'netstat -rn' are:
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags   MSS Window  irtt Iface
0.0.0.0         10.51.14.1      0.0.0.0         UG        0 0          0 eth0
10.51.14.0      0.0.0.0         255.255.254.0   U         0 0          0 eth0
169.254.0.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.0.0     U         0 0          0 eth0

Aaron