[USRP-users] Can ping but not find_device on N210

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Tue Jul 7 09:42:22 EDT 2015

On 07/07/2015 09:30 AM, Aaron Henderson wrote:
> I am unable to change the IP address of the device.
>
> Is there a work around? A better setup or diiferent way to
> troubleshoot this issue?
>
> Aaron
Could you elucidate, once more, your exact setup?

What is the IP address of the host port on your PC that you're using?
What is the IP address of the N210?  Is it the factory default of
192.168.10.2 ?

What devices are in between your host PC and the N210?

What does:

netstat  -rn

On your host PC  produce?