[USRP-users] Newbie Issue

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Tue Jul 7 04:40:55 EDT 2015

Hi gsmandvoip,

I don't really think this is a newbie question (I mean, you're not a
newbie, either :) ).
The USRP's oscillator is typically much better than 20ppm. I don't know
your alternative clock source, but that might very well be to blame.
However, what is a "lot of noise" in your case? TX or RX? Resulting SNR?

Best regards,
Marcus