[USRP-users] gdb error on E100 (cannot find libthread_db)

Thierry Guichon thierry at guichonchi.com
Mon Jul 6 20:45:44 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am getting the following warning while using gdb on the E100 loaded with
the factory build updated to the latest version available

"warning: Unable to find libthread_db matching inferior's thread library,
thread debugging will not be available"

The warning occurs while loading the program in the debugger.

My application is indeed using pthread. Does anybody has any idea on how to
resolve this issue? Is the file in the build but gdb does not find it? Or is
the file not in the build at all?

Thank you

Thierry