[USRP-users] Amplifiers for USRP Transmission

Evan Chavis echavis at umich.edu
Mon Jul 6 18:56:18 EDT 2015

I think my initial description of my receiver was pretty misleading so I'll
try again:

I'm not trying to feed the received signal into a microphone and use it as
a speaker or anything.  I was just using parts from an old microphone so
that I could record what was being received on the wire I'm using as an
antenna on my computer; I was using the audio jack from what used to be a
microphone and attached a wire(the receiving antenna) where the part of the
microphone that picked up audible noises used to be.  I guess I really
should have left any mention of microphones out of my initial question.