[USRP-users] Amplifiers for USRP Transmission

Matt Ettus matt at ettus.com
Mon Jul 6 17:13:38 EDT 2015

Evan,

I am terribly sorry for the response you received to your question.
It was harsh and rude and not at all what is appropriate.  Everybody
starts their learning about radio somewhere, and we are open to people
at all levels here.  I will attempt to answer your questions below,
but I hope you do not tune out due to this experience.

--

You are transmitting at a certain frequency, although I am not sure
what frequency that is.  You are correctly using an appropriate length

    http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Simple-AM-Radio

Also, anything about crystal radios you can find on the net would be helpful.

---

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies.  This is not
representative of how we want to treat newcomers, and I assure you it
won't happen again.

Matt Ettus