[USRP-users] Reducing Radiation From USRP B210 board

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Mon Jul 6 12:43:40 EDT 2015

Dear Ahmed,

20m seems like you have a very sensitive receiver.
Are you sure that this is not intermodulation caused by driving the TX
amplifier with high gain and high values?
Make sure that the magnitude of your TX signal is always < 1; ideally,
try multiplying with 0.6. If that doesn't help, try reducing the TX
gain. Does that reduce the spurious emissions?

If you're sure that the 900MHz emissions really come from the board and
are not radiated as a side product of your antenna, then try using a
metal enclosure.

Best regards,
Marcus