[USRP-users] Can ping but not find_device on N210

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Mon Jul 6 10:36:11 EDT 2015

Although this is a totally new symptom, and can't be explained by the
network configuration: N210s seldom go bad.
Power Cycle your N210; directly attach your USRP to your PC; do the
network LEDs light up?
Your Network manager will try to configure your direct connection, and
will fail. Manually configure the network connection, and you should be
fine.

Best regards,
Marcus