[USRP-users] FW: Can ping but not find_device on N210

Aaron Henderson eginehen at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 08:32:12 EDT 2015

From: eginehen at hotmail.com
To: marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Subject: RE: [USRP-users] Can ping but not find_device on N210
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 07:31:44 -0500

Hotmail was telling me it wasn't sending, but obviously it was.

uhd_usrp_probe offers the same error, and my PC's IP address is set to 10.51.14.35.

Aaron

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 18:49:11 +0200
To: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com
From: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com

    Hi Aaron,

    I got your mail four times, so maybe there's something wrong with
    your mail server?

    Does

    uhd_usrp_probe --args "addr=192.168.10.2"

    work?

    What is your PC's IP address?

    Best regards,

    Marcus