[USRP-users] E310 fido-rfnoc-test error GPSDO control ACK for antenna

dave d.des at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 4 17:07:47 EDT 2015

When I load the sdimage-gnradio-demo.direct SD card image from
files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/alpha/fido-rfnoc-test folder into my E310
any attempt to run the E310, including uhd_usrp_probe, results in the
error:

-- Detecting internal GPSDO....
UHD Error:
	An error occured making GPSDO control: RuntimeE[] axi-fpga
40000000.axi-fpga: in axi_fpga_release
rror: Didn't get an ACK for antenna configuration.
Segmentation fault

This is with absolutely no modifications to the image.  I tried it
twice.  The newer image in the fido-test directory doesn't have this
problem.